Run your legal department like a data-driven business and transform it from reactive to proactive to predictive.
More than 1,100 legal departments have chosen Legal Tracker as the leading matter management, e-billing, and analytics system. Whether you’re a Fortune 500 company, or a small-to-mid size company, Legal Tracker is scalable and configurable to turn your legal department into a world-class operation.
Prove the contribution of your legal department to your organization with hard numbers and results. Make the most informed decisions possible with the largest real-time legal analytics database at your fingertips.
Free up your in-house counsel to focus on their most strategic and valuable work by automating administrative tasks and dramatically improving productivity.
Get up and running quickly with our market-leading experience in managing change and implementation. Maximize your department’s legal operations by adopting Tracker best practices developed over 20 years with more than 1,100 clients.
- Replace paper, spreadsheets, and scattered data with a searchable, reportable, and up-to-date repository
- Track matter results, including duration, predictive accuracy, and lessons learned while evaluating and comparing performance across outside counsel
- Work faster with Smart Matter Creation, which can automatically add, fill in, or restrict matter input fields and reduce human error
- Store electronic documents in any file format and find them quickly with powerful search and filtering capabilities
- Automatically or manually enforce timekeeper rates, expense compliance, and other billing guidelines
- Be alerted to over-spend by outside counsel with alerts by month, fiscal year, or life of matter
- Automate currency conversion and display in currency and format of your choice
- Comply with complicated domestic and international tax regulations
- Enforce your billing guidelines automatically to reduce invoice review time and save money immediately. See how Harsco achieved a 237% ROI in one year
Reporting and Analytics
- Visualize KPIs and trends with customizable dashboards
- Measure the performance of your legal department and law firms, benchmark rate comparisons, and review spend and budget guidelines
- Create compelling reports to showcase your legal department’s work, outcomes, and value
2018 State of Corporate Law Departments Report
Today’s modern legal departments strive to ensure the long-term sustainability of their respective organizations by identifying and mitigating risk, driving efficiency, maximizing shareholder value and promoting social responsibility.
Webinar: 2018 State of Corporate Law Departments
Representatives from Thomson Reuters, Acritas, and the Corporate Legal Operations Consortium (CLOC) discuss key findings about the past, present, and future of corporate law departments.
How to Build the Foundation of Your Legal Department the Right Way
Build your legal ops team, or simply improve the abilities of your current team, with this six-step approach to successfully developing, structuring, and growing the legal operations function of your department.